SymfonyBricks: built by the community, for the community.
SymfonyBricks aims to be a repository of code, snippets and recipes:
- shared by everybody in his life ever solved a problem regarding Symfony
- useful to the same Symfony developers: don't reinvent the wheel!
The purpose is to become an homogeneous repository of code snippets, recipes and guides (and anything we cannot even imagine now) about Symfony and topics related to it.
Contents will be submitted by you: depending on your possibilities you will post a new recipe, contribute to its translation, improve them, spot errors, or just express a judgement about its utility.
- Development started on September 2012
- Application released on October 2012
- Application has been released in 14 days